Shure SRH440 Circumaural Studio Headphones - Closed
There are several reasons that Shure's SRH440s are among the most popular headphones you'll find in modern professional studios. These headphones give you exceptional clarity and accurate sound reproduction you need to make hit records. Dense foam padding that completely surrounds your ears make SRH440 headphones incredibly comfortable, which is a must-have quality for those longer recording sessions. This dense padding, as well as their fully closed backs, give SRH440s an excellent degree of isolation, so sound inside the phones won't bleed into open microphones. At the same time, they offer enough external sound to enter so that you or the musicians you record can still communicate between songs without taking them off. They also feature field replaceable ear cup padding and a detachable cable, so if something does break, you can always fix your SRH440 headphones quickly and easily.
Shure SRH440 Closed-back Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Closed-back design offers a great balance between isolation and comfort
- Field-replaceable ear cups and cable
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Impedance and power handling optimized for professional audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
The SRH440 closed-back headphones give you great audio and are built to last!
|Fit Style||Circumaural (Around the Ear)|
|Plug Size||1/8" (1/4" Adapter Included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SRH440|