George Lynch Dragon 2 Wah
Kevin's Main Street Music is a small town music store owned and operated by musicians. We are committed to keeping our prices competitive and will do our best to price match our competitor's prices. All of our guitars and basses have been thoroughly inspected and professionally set up for best performance prior to being listed. We do everything that we can to work with musicians by doing our best to meet their needs within their budget. We are open to accepting reasonable offers and can also offer layaway options. We are dealers for Jackson, Takamine, ESP, Sterling by MusicMan, Orange amplifiers, Dunlop, MXR, Eddie Finn Ukuleles, Morgan Monroe, Indiana Guitars, ModTone, and more! Shipping to the continental USA is always free.
This second Wah offering from George Lynch and Morley is a switchless, electro-optical wah with three wah modes: Wah (traditional) • Wow (bit of overdrive with unique vowel-like tone) • Wah Lock (allows user to electronically lock the Wah in Wah mode). A Notch knob allows you to dial in the appropriate Wah frequency. Decked out in ninja red with black details and our unique graphic treadle rubber. Suitable for guitar, bass or keys. Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty.
• Switchless design – simply step on to engage WAH mode and step off to go to bypass
• Three foot-selectable Wah modes: Traditional Wah, Wow and Wah Lock
• Wow mode is a unique vocal Wah tone that is great for throaty lead work
• Level knob alters wah output in any wah mode
• Wah Lock switch electronically locks pedal into wah mode – the Notch knob allows you to dial in the wah tone “position”
• “TrueTone Bypass” buffer circuit ensures pure tone and maintains signal in all modes
• Powers from one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter
• Cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty
• Works with guitar, bass or keys