Accessories and Warranty are not included unless stated otherwise in the description In order to prevent false warranty claims, the guitar is given a brand new serial number and the back of the headstock is lightly stamped "used" or "2nd" by the authorized refurbishing center. These guitars are the next best thing to buying new!
Guild OM-240CE Westerly Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Guild Acoustics: a heritage built on great woods and features
- Guild AP-1 pickup captures this Westerly's natural acoustic voice
- Engineered for a comfortable playing experience
Guild Acoustics: a heritage built on great woods and features
Guild's heritage as one of America's premier early guitar makers is acknowledged in the OM-240CE. Solid Sitka spruce and mahogany meet in a mid-sized Orchestra body with an arched back for a big sound and great playing experience. A real bone nut and saddle deliver golden-era sustain and clarity. And a 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard gives this guitar a look that was made to be seen.
Guild AP-1 pickup captures this Westerly's natural acoustic voice
The Westerly series' AP-1 piezo pickup is one of the better options we've seen in this price range. The sound is full and dynamic onstage, and it pairs great with a microphone for recording parts at home or in the studio. Volume and tone controls are mounted directly in the soundhole for easy access, and for a look that won't detract from your guitar's natural beauty.
Engineered for a comfortable playing experience
The OM-240CE's clean playability will help channel all your creative ideas into beautiful music. Seasoned players will notice right away the OM-240CE's slinky string action all along the 25.5" scale length C-shape neck. The 1-11/16" nut width spaces out strings suitably for strumming, flatpicking, or fingerstyling, with a good amount of real estate that neither feels cramped nor causes you to reach uncomfortably.
Guild OM-240CE Westerly Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Iconic arched back pays tribute to Guild's early acoustics
- Unique design is lighter and louder than comparably sized guitars
- Quality mid-size Orchestra body is made from solid Sitka spruce and mahogany
- Vintage-profiled C-shape neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard plays comfortably
- Venetian cutaway lends itself to comfortable lead playing and high capo'ing
- 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard looks great onstage
- Bone nut and saddle enhance sustain and clarity
- 1-11/16" nut width suits strummers to fingerstylists
- 25.5" scale length has a slinky-smooth action
- Guild AP-1 pickup system provides a clean sound for the stage and studio